Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today's the Day!!!

24-hour urine collection showed 9.7 grams when 5 grams are considered severe. They've moved me to L&D and put me on mag to prevent escalation and side effects. C-section is scheduled for 7 am, and I will be on mag for 24 hours following the delivery as a precaution.

Just wanted to give you an update. They're going to be here soon! I will post birth stories and photos as soon as I am up to it.

Thank you for all your support and prayers.



Related Posts by Categories

12 comments:

Marcia (123 blog) March 18, 2010 at 2:53 AM  

Cathy, I'm so excited for you guys. Also praying that you have an easy labour and recovery!

Can't wait to see pics of your precious little babies

Amber C March 18, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Yay! Yay! Yay! Ding! The babies are done cooking! All the best to you and Daddy!

Michele March 18, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

Praying and cant wait for an update!

Holly & John Our family journey March 18, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

Congrats!! You did a great job and I am sure they will be fine! Good job mommy your the best!! Can't wait for pictures I will have to check while I am at work tomorrow!!!

Kathy March 19, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

Can't wait to hear the birth story!!!

Anonymous March 27, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

Cathy, May God Bless your family through out this journey. My prayers and thoughts have been with you, though my posts haven't been. ~Meredith

Amber C April 1, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

Thinking about you.

xoxo

MommyWise April 4, 2010 at 1:18 AM  

Oh wow! I just stumbled across your older blog .. read the whole thing.. and just read the whole of this one. I'm quite excited!

Fran April 9, 2010 at 6:37 AM  

Can't wait to read your birth story!! Love, Fran

manymanymoons April 12, 2010 at 3:42 PM  

I have been following your blog and check back daily to see how you are doing. I hope your family is well and you are enjoying the new babies. I know everyone is anxious to read all about it. Thanks for sharing.

Heather April 15, 2010 at 9:43 AM  

Just checking in to see how you're doing. I hope all is well!

Holli April 16, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

I just wanted to let you know that I've followed your blogs (this one and the first one) and tell you how helpful they've been through our own journey. Thank you for sharing your story! You are in our thoughts and I'm definitely looking forward to hearing about the big day!