About Us
If you've found your way here, you most likely already know who we are :-) We are thankful for great family and friends who are praying and supporting us during this time in our lives. If you are one of those special people - we love you dearly!
Chances are you also know what it's taken to get to this point. It hasn't been easy, but I can't say that either of us would have changed that, oddly enough. We know that God has a plan and purpose for our lives and this is just part of that big picture plan that we can't always see or understand at the moment. We're just extremely thankful that he has led us through this and to this very point in our lives. If you don't already know about our struggles in getting pregnant, but would like to catch up on things, you're welcome to read our other blog.
We feel utterly blessed to be pregnant with, not one, but two babies!! We realize that two babies at once will present it's own set of challenges, but we are also already focusing on all of the wonderful experiences it will give us. To think of being able to love two of your very own at one time is amazing. Watching them interact with each other, see each of their own unique little personalities come out and, of course, fostering a relationship with each other that will last a lifetime. Each one of those experiences, and so many more, make our hearts melt. We feel that if God has brought us to this and this is His plan for our lives, He will, no doubt, equip us with the skills (and yes, hopefully patience!) needed to be the best parents we can possibly be for these little ones.
This blog is designed to do two things
1) Allow us to share our pregnancy and these babies with our family and friends, and
2) To act as a collection of memories to document all of the things that we experience - both physically and emotionally. Thanks to the wonders of the web, I will be able to use a service that will allow me to turn this very blog into a professionally printed memory book. I love to double my efforts like that!
Thank you to each and every one of you for following our journey and for your continued prayers. We're looking forward to a healthy pregnancy and to welcoming two healthy babies very soon! Tentative due date is mid-to-late March or Early April!!



1 comments:
Hi, I came across your "A Journey to Conception" blog and felt a burning need to reach out. Your journey seemed all to eerily familiar to me. My husband and I have been married for 7 years and to make a long story short, our retrieval is scheduled for Wednesday of this week and I'm a basket of nerves today. As I'm sure you can relate, the anxiety is so overwhelming right now I'm finding it difficult to think straight. I thought I would just let you know that your story has been so comforting to me today. Thank you for sharing such a personal experience and I am so happy that you and your husband have been blessed with two beautiful babies! Our stories have a similar beginning and even if they don't have the same ending, you're a living testament to me that I need to leave it in God's hands.
Post a Comment