Baby's First Picture!
And just like that - you were created, perfect
in God's image just as he had planned for all along.
in God's image just as he had planned for all along.
What a challenging road it was getting to you, but we now realize you wouldn't have "been" if this isn't what we were to go through. We are so very thankful that you are ours. Each and every little cell we see is just adorable. ;-) Of course I am a bit partial!
I joked with Daddy the day we held this photo for the first time and told him how one of you had his different features. I also said that the "little one" must be our girl, and the larger one our "little boy". It will be awhile until we know for sure if you are male or female, but just know we'll love you the same either way. You are our perfect little miracles.
We love you, Tweedles!
Mommy & Daddy
Mommy & Daddy



0 comments:
Post a Comment