Friday, November 20, 2009

We can feel you babies!

I've not noticed you "kicking" yet, but for the past two weeks off and on, I have felt different spots in my uterus become balled up and firm... it must be your sweet little bodies curled up and rising to the surface. I love every second of it! Last night was the first time your daddy was able to feel you, too. I was laying in bed getting ready to call it a night when I felt one of you (Tweedle A)... I called him over and after several seconds he said he could feel you turn or move! Further proof you are growing bigger and bigger by the day.

I am quite proud of being able to show you off now!
Just look at how much you are making mommy's belly poke out!!


{16 weeks}

In just two short weeks we will go to the doctor to get an ultrasound to find out what each of your gender is! Daddy and I have been talking about names and have a few ideas we like that we keep coming back to. We've decided to keep your names secret for now and will surprise everyone with them the day you both are born! It is so exciting that you will share this occasion with each other for years and years to come.

God has created each of you with a mind and independence of your own, but has also given you a life-long friend and confidant to share lots of laughter and even troubles with. I pray that you will never take this for granted, treasure what he's given you and will always stick by each others' sides no matter what.


We love you forever!
Mommy & Daddy



Related Posts by Categories

0 comments: