17 Weeks Tomorrow! Have I mentioned I love my new belly?
Because I do! Sure, the bigger it gets the more challenging things are becoming, but that's just part of it. I am too much in awe of the little lives that are at work here to focus on the aches and pains for too long. I bought my first official maternity pants a little over a week ago and, let me just say, those are heavenly. They are the next best thing to pajamas or nudity. :) They feel so much better on my tummy and are much easier than dealing with the belly band rolling up and down all the time.
In other belly news, I am getting not only growing in the front, but also out to the side (I laughed at the thought of possibly eventually looking like a moo cow!). I attempted to capture this in the pic below, but it's harder to see straight on than I originally thought, though you can see a hint of it on my left side in the pic.
And if you're not totally done with belly shots by this point, the one above is my newest side at 16 weeks and below is an updated slideshow with weeks 14 & 16 added. Life is good!





2 comments:
Your belly is so beautful! The tweedles are growing so quickly. Can you post on how you're feeling - energy, nausea, fatigue? Take Good Care Cathy!
I stupidly held off on maternity pants for too long. My faves by far were the full belly panel kind at Motherhood. My belly actually outgrew my first pair of Old Navy maternity jeans.
You look so cute and toned!
Post a Comment