Little sleeping, and moving, babies!
I wish, I wish we had enough money to buy an ultrasound machine :-)



Yesterday's OB appt was amazing. We are so in love with our babies! They are growing wonderfully... sadly, we won't have another appointment until 4 weeks from now - Nov 11 at 3:35. The longest we've had to wait! I know, I know. Most people don't even get more than a few, but it is very addicting! So... what new to report. Well, we asked and he hasn't heard of too many people saying they can "feel" a baby/babies during such early stages of a pregnancy, so I am taking it as being one of the lucky rare few and am so thankful they are letting me connect with them so early on.
I am up to 115 1/2 lbs and only gained 1 1/2 lbs since my last appointment. The doc said "I'm gonna let it go this time" but that he wants to see a substantial gain next appt. I have been ordered to take full advantage of Halloween - eat "lots of candy bars and ice cream" he said. :-) Of course I plan to work in plenty of "good" calories, but it looks like I am stuffing my face every waking hour.
Now, for your viewing pleasure... here they are in action! At first they weren't moving around too much, but towards the end the doc wakes one of the babies up and it stretches and moves all around. So cute!
Our Little Tweedles:
We love you so much! Words just aren't enough for how much you are loved - loved by us, by grandparents, friends, even strangers. Everyone is so excited that you are growing bigger and bigger each day and can't wait until you arrive. Great Grandma Margie had a dream that one of you was a boy and one of you was a girl. Of course she's been praying for this all along as well :) Most of all, we just pray you are healthy and happy babies. Mommy and Daddy are working on getting your room all ready for you when you arrive. Your furry brother and sister (puppies Beau and Madison) love hanging out in your new room and wish that we would let them play with your collection of stuffed toys. We won't let too much doggy slobber get on them before you arrive. ;-)
Love you both very much!
Mommy & Daddy
Mommy & Daddy



3 comments:
Yeah, I can finally comment! I've been trying and I've never could! I just wanted you to know that I'm still reading your blog and supporting you guys! Nothing changes because you are pregnant and I'm not! :) You've given me so much hope...I can't wait until it is my turn but until then...I love reading about your beautiful tweedles!
If you buy the ultrasound machine, I will give you FREE ultrasound lessons, lol! :)
babyparamore.blogspot.com
What a great tech you have! I just watched the video...didn't see it the first time I read your blog! He truly made the experience wonderful! I hope you get him again...are you going to find out the sex?
babyparamore.blogspot.com
That is the most amazing thing ever!!!! Thank you for sharing this with us all! It's so amazing... Oh, how I loved the little conversation going on too with "it?" "she?" "He?" hahaha!!!
Post a Comment