It's Week 11!
That's right 11... not 12 as I was telling some of you over the weekend. I totally have pregnancy brain! Wishful thinking I guess. We got all excited too because last night I was reading and 12 weeks means the babies would be 2 1/2 inches long already! That blew my mind when I put that measurement up next to my belly. So, that milestone will have to wait another week, but that's ok. :)
Today is our 2nd OB appt. We are sooooo ready! Ready to, again, confirm that the babies are doing well (felt a pinch from both of them yesterday - both in one day doesn't happen all the time). Best of all, we're ready to see them moving their little arms and legs! I don't know if I will be able to handle myself. I've been much more emotional lately and that is likely to push me over the edge, but in a good way of course. The other day Jay said "Can't you bake them any faster! I want to hold them now!" I thought that was so sweet. Believe me, I'm trying :) Now, onto an ongoing segment I like to call...
What's New with Mommy...
Recent Cravings: Food is more of a necessity at this point. I'm still eating it because it keeps me from feeling like crap, but I don't often get excited about food. There are occasions when I do - like cinnamon rolls, sausage or salty fries. What a combo! Good thing I didn't crave them all on one day. There are also days when nothing sounds good, and, as a result, it makes it difficult to want to fix dinner at night.
Clothing: Pants definitely don't fit now. Bought my first Bella Band last week to get more use out of them and am loving it!
Symptoms: The nausea is still very much around, but it is still fairly controlled by constant snacking. One bad day of vomiting, but things are back to normal now, thank goodness. My energy seems a bit better than just a couple weeks ago, but I still have days where I am worn out, even though I slept a good 8-9 hours. I wake up, on average, about 2x per night to go the bathroom (fun fun) and I've found it somewhat difficult to find a good position to get comfortable in at night. Wondering what it will be like once my belly really makes things challenging.
Random Thought: I can hardly believe we are approximately 1/3 of the way through our pregnancy!!



1 comments:
Congrats!! I can't believe you're 11 weeks already...time is just going so quick!! Those little tweedles will be here before you know it!! Talk to you soon! :o)
Post a Comment