Monday, September 7, 2009

The first time I felt both of you!

We're nearly at the half-way point! Thursday is the big day when we get to hear your tiny little heartbeats for the very first time. We know that each one of these steps is a HUGE milestone in your growth and in you joining soon. While I have admittedly been a bit worried at times, today, I think you've given Mommy a sign.

This afternoon I felt pinching sensations near the bottom of my uterus (that's one of you!) and then, later in the evening, I felt another set of pinches towards the top (I just knew that was your sibling!). This was the first time I've felt a pinch towards the top - typically whomever is on the "bottom bunk" (as Dr. Ahlering put it during our first ultrasound), has been doing most of the squirming. These are sensations that I am thankful to have and I try my best to stay still and enjoy every moment.

We look forward to hearing your beats on Thursday little ones!

~ Love you ~
Mommy & Daddy



Related Posts by Categories

0 comments: